When searching for Hawaii Real estate for sale, there are many islands to consider. Each island has a different character and amazing features. The best part is that they all come with the Aloha Spirit and the Hawaii lifestyle everyone loves.
Hawaii real estate offers so many choices. There is the dense urban core of Honolulu and Waikiki to the remoteness of a cabin in the rainforest on the Big Island. There are condos with amazing ocean views and also homes with acreage. There are six Hawaiian islands on which real estate can be purchased:
4. Big Island
Things to consider when looking to purchase Hawaii real estate:
1. The islands get from older to younger from Kauai to the Big Island. The island with the most beaches are Oahu and Maui.
2. The north-east sides of the islands (the windward side) are the wettest side of every island and therefore the greenest and the coolest. The south-west side of every isle (the leeward side) is the driest, the sunniest side, and the hottest side.
3. There are international airports on Oahu, the Big Island, and Maui.
4. The lowest-priced real estate is located on the Big Island and on Molokai
5. The most expensive real estate is on Kauai, Honolulu, and in Kona side of the Big Island.
6. For medical care, Oahu offers the most options for hospitals and medical professionals and it is not uncommon for people living on neighbor islands to fly. to Honolulu for the day to see specialists.
7. There are beachfront condos on every island in many different price ranges.
8. Oahu has the most beachfront homes for sale out of all of the islands.
Contact us and our award winning agents help you find your Hawaii House.
If you are not sure what island may fit your lifestyle with our statewide knowledge we can make suggestions and direct you to the perfect Hawaii getaway place.
The tab Home values shows all Hawaii Home values such as average sales prices.
View all Hawaii Real Estate for sale by clicking on the “Listings” tab.