Walkability according to the National Walkability Index
|Nov 20, 2012||Sold||$534,000 -0.93% from last sold price||$373.43||Public Record|
|Sep 25, 2012||In Escrow - still showing||$539,000||$376.92||MLS #1210391|
|Sep 14, 2012||New Listing||$539,000||$376.92||MLS #1210391|
As soon as we do, we post it here.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd.Listings last updated on 08-18-2022. Copyright 2022 by HiCentral Mls, Ltd. Listing courtesy of Rorie Urban Real Estate LLC. Some active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation. Hawaii House Inc. is a real estate brokerage firm licensed to conduct business in the State of Hawaii. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Address undisclosed is a single family home located in the Kalihi Uka neighborhood
of the Honolulu region in the city of Honolulu in zipcode 96819.
This single family home has 5 bedrooms &
2 bathrooms with an interior area of 1430 sqft,
on a 5000 sqft lot. This house was build in 1973.
*Neighborhood & street median sales price are calculated over sold properties over the last 6 months.
- Ala Moana homes for sale
- Alewa Heights homes for sale
- Aliamanu homes for sale
- Chinatown homes for sale
- Dillingham homes for sale
- Downtown homes for sale
- Dowsett homes for sale
- Holiday Mart homes for sale
- Judd Hllside homes for sale
- Kahala Area homes for sale
- 96815 Real Estate for sale
- 96822 Real Estate for sale
- 96814 Real Estate for sale
- 96817 Real Estate for sale
- 96813 Real Estate for sale
- 96826 Real Estate for sale
- 96818 Real Estate for sale
- 96819 Real Estate for sale
- 96816 Real Estate for sale