This is a condominized parcel of land with entitlements to build the Ohana. Gaze up at Haleakala and take in the pastoral views in every direction. There is no county water, but the abundant rainfall in the evenings and early morning make catchment easy and affordable. Electric, cable and phone are available. The location is in close proximity to beaches, schools and the fine restaurants of Haiku and Paia.
- Original list price$243,000
- Days on market38
- Price per sqft$2/sqft
225 A S Holokai Rd, HI, 96708
- Land area111514 sqft / 2.56 acres
Amenities & Features
- Land UseResidential, Agricultural
- Utilities IncludedCounty Water, Telephone, Overhead Electricity, TV Cable
Data provided by Greatschools.org
Neighborhood - Haiku
- Neighborhood average sales price*$910k
- Neighborhood median sales price*$825k
- Number or sales*10
|Jan 12, 2016||Sold||$243,000||$2.18||Public Record|
|Dec 5, 2015||New Listing||$243,000||$2.18||MLS 367978|
- Property Tax Year2015
- MLS #367978
- TopographyGentle Slope
- Road TypePaved,County
Agent viewpoints of 225 A S Holokai Rd, HI, 96708
We do not have an Agent Viewpoint for this listing yet.
As soon as we do, we post it here.
Request more info