Beautiful split level home in desirable community. This home features an open kitchen, bonus family room, plantation shutters throughout most of the home, new vinyl plank flooring on the first floor (kitchen, dining area, living area) and in all bathrooms to be installed after current tenants vacate, split a/c and ceiling fans to keepyou cool. There is also a PV system to keep your electricity cost down. $3,800, includes yard service. Available for move in approximately mid-December. Accent wall in the living and dining area will be painted white. No pets or smoking.
- Original list price$3,800
- Days on market1159
- Price per sqft$2/sqft
- Address95-1002 Keni St, Mililani, Ha, 96789
- Total area2211 sqft
- Year Built2003
- NeighborhoodMililani Mauka
- Land SqFt5071 sqft
- Furnished TypePartial
- Rental TypeLong Term
- Date AvailableDecember 15, 2015
- Pets allowedNo data
- Listed byThe Realty Company, Ltd.
Amenities & Features
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Vinyl, W/W Carpet
- UtilitiesYard Service
- Property ConditionAbove Average
- No. of Floors in Unit1
- No. of Parking Stalls2
- Building StyleDetach Single Family
- Unit featuresAC Split, AC Window Unit, Auto Garage Door Opener, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fenced, Range Hood, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Solar Electric, Washer, Yard
Data provided by Greatschools.org
Neighborhood - Mililani Mauka
- Neighborhood average sales price*$644.14k
- Neighborhood median sales price*$542k
- Number or sales*104
|Dec 3, 2015||Rented||$3,800||$1.72||MLS 201521484|
|Nov 19, 2015||New Listing rental||$3,800||$1.72||MLS 201521484|
- MLS #201521484
Agent viewpoints of 95-1002 Keni St, Mililani, Ha, 96789
We do not have an Agent Viewpoint for this listing yet.
As soon as we do, we post it here.