Breathe in the fresh air as you gaze the north shore ocean views of 0 Pono Rd. The lush tropical greenery and the powerful Pacific Ocean are the backdrops that frame the land. The lot is cleared, has electricity, a water meter and is ready to build on. This neighborhood delivers multi million dollar homes all elegantly and privately set throughout, only minutes to the best beaches on earth, and 14 miles from Maui’s international airport. Pono can be translated as goodness, excellence, well-being and prosperity. This little road is aptly named. Open Houses held Sundays between 4 and 6 pm.
- Original list price$925,000
- Days on market169
- Price per sqft$2/sqft
Pono Rd, Haiku-Pauwela, HI, 96708
- NeighborhoodHui Kuai Aina O Peahi
- Land area304920 sqft / 7 acres
- City of MauiHaiku-Pauwela
- Listing provided courtesy ofRhonda Smith-Sanchez, Coldwell Banker Island Prop(P)
Amenities & Features
- Land UseAgricultural
- Utilities IncludedCounty Water
Data provided by Greatschools.org
Neighborhood - Hui Kuai Aina O Peahi
|Apr 25, 2016||New Listing||$925,000||$3.03||MLS 369323|
- MLS #369323
- TopographyLevel,Gentle Slope,Irregular
- Road TypeGraded
Agent viewpoints of Pono Rd, Haiku-Pauwela, HI, 96708
We do not have an Agent Viewpoint for this listing yet.
As soon as we do, we post it here.
Request more info